Yard Sale at Raganwald's House
I’ve taken a weed whacker to the article links on the weblog’s sidebar (Heh, only an author would think that removing seven links is anything but a minor adjustment! But still, I’m fond of them all, it is difficult to let them go).
Here are the links I have removed:
- Ockham’s razor as it applies to the big rewrite
- Hiring a Juggler
- Are you thinking of working for a start up?
- Three blog posts I'd love to read (and one that I wouldn't)
- What Haskell teaches us about writing Enterprise-scale software I, II
- Programming conventions as signals
Sniff. I’ll miss them!
While I’m wallowing in grief, I might as well mention a few of my favourites that haven’t quite made it into the starting rotation. You know, sixth man and all that:
- Zen in the Art of Rewriting
- Rails-style creators in Java, or, how I learned to stop worrying and love anonymous inner classes
- What does Barbara Liskov have to say about Equality in Java?
- Why are local variables bad?
Well, it’s time to stick a price tag on them and carry them out to the lawn. Good bye, dear articles. Best of luck wherever you end up…